The following case study is from meetings we facilitated for a global drinks company that had grown rapidly through acquisitions.
The CEO needed to get together the heads of all the business units to converge and agree on a single strategic way forward. Our mission was to take a group of individual business leaders and start to form a united leadership team.
- Briefing from the CEO to clarify what he wanted to achieve
- Interviews with the team coming to the meeting
- Development of the design and materials for a two-day leadership meeting
- Graphic facilitation of a two-day meeting in Latvia
- The development of visuals from the meeting for onward communications to the wider organisation
By the end of the meeting the leadership team had developed:
- a long-term vision, mission and strategies for the whole organisation
- a set of common goals across the business
- an agreed set of values with clarity of meaning and behaviours
- commitment by leaders to develop plans to align with the overall strategic business direction.
Preparing leaders for change, including mergers and acquisitions, can be challenging. We can help you think it through and move forward. Give us a call at +44 (0)1628 471 114. Or complete the contact form telling us about your change and leadership needs.