The following case study is for a leading FMCG company with a new leader with a new global strategy. We supported him and helped him collaborate with his new team.
The company is a leading global FMCG business. Our clients was new in the role and business segment. The aim was to bring their global team together face-to-face for the first time, to familiarise and engage them in a new global corporate strategy and to collaborate on a plan for the team to support the overall success of the global business.
- Briefing from the Chief Information Officer and HR Director to clarify meeting objectives
- Interviews with the global team of eight who were attending the meetings
- Co-creation of the design and materials for 3.5 day global Business Partner meeting
- Graphic facilitation of the meeting and development of visuals from the meeting for onward communication
- Prioritisation of long term stratefy in line with the new global strategy
- Agreement of relevant and tangible cultural shifts, and assignment of owners to strategies and cultural shifts
- Timeline for implementation
The meeting agreements and actions are in the first implementation stage. Results will develop between this meeting and the follow-on meetings designed to review progress and make adjustments to the courses of action.
If you have new leaders in role and need to support team growth, locally or globally, we can help. Give us a call at +44 (0)1628 471 114. Or complete our contact form and let us know what your needs are.