The following is a case study from meeting we facilitated for a Japan-based technology company with global operations that needed a shift in strategy to make step change in applying their work.
Here the CEO wished to make a shift in strategy and align his team in order to make a step change in the results for the forthcoming year. Our mission was to guide the CEO and his leadership team through two days of vision and strategy work and to come out with tangible plans.
- Briefing from the CEO to clarify what he wanted to achieve
- Interviews with the team coming to the meeting
- Development of the design and materials for a two-day leadership meeting
- Graphic facilitation of a two-day meeting in the Thames River Valley
- The development of visuals from the meeting for onward communication to the wider organisation.
By the end of the meeting the leadership team had developed:
- a long-term strategy for HR
- strategies to achieve the vision
- plans for the next year with objectives, actions and allocated resources
- agreed next steps for onward communication.
If you need to align global teams, from one department or across functions, give us a call at +44 (0)1628 471 114. Or complete our contact form telling us about your global teams and what you want to accomplish.