Collaborating Online with Confidence
Are you someone who:
- Wants to hone your skills to collaborate with groups online
- Wants to organise & lead your remote team more intentionally
- Manages complex cross functional projects virtually
- Participates in a lot of online meetings or workshops
- Works as a consultant, either internally or externally
What our Online Collaboration programme can do for you:
Our primary focus, over the course of four online sessions, is to equip participants with the practical knowledge and skills they need to work confidently with groups in online spaces.
Meeting Magic has vast experience in developing group-working capability and we’ve been doing this face-to-face and virtually for over 20 years! Our core business is aimed at unlocking the collective power in groups and supporting intentional, powerful collaboration, and we use contemporary, practical methods to share this experience and train others.
This is much more than just a training course. It’s a learning experience and the chance to connect with a community of like-minded practitioners.
The course outcomes include:
- What is collaboration and when does it make sense to use it
- An exploration of the impact collaboration has in the modern (and changing) workplace
- An understanding of the dynamics in groups that support successful collaboration
- Insight into processes that underlie the work done in groups
- Collaboration skills for everyday situations
- Tools and techniques for managing information in groups
This is achieved in a supportive learning environment, through a blend of approaches aimed at encouraging experiential learning.
The design of the session will be anchored around 4 key questions:
- How can we focus a group on a common purpose and outcomes?
- How can we encourage trust, respect and participation in groups?
- How can we support clarity and understanding?
- How can we support decision-making and commitment to action?
You’ll leave the programme equipped with new learning and with tools and resources to use in your ongoing practice, including a copy of The Meeting Magic Method Toolkit (RRP £97.00).
The cost for the online programme is £690 +VAT per person or, as with all our courses, pay what you can.
We believe strongly that learning should be accessible and we invite – especially our corporate clients and participants who feel able to – to ‘pay it forward’ and support accessibility by contributing up to £1380.
This enables us to offer a number of scholarship spaces in every group to those who might otherwise be unable to attend.
You can sign up and choose the payment option that works for you here.
To support your application of the skills learnt in this course, we offer a reduced-rate 1:1 virtual coaching session to all training participants within three months of the course. Please state your interest in this when booking.
We can’t change the world of connection and collaboration on our own!
Meeting Magic has always focused on supporting learning and developing capability and we have a suite of offers that we deliver in-house or as open programmes.
Open Programmes Dates for 2021/2022
- Hybrid Working – The New Reality – Winter 2021 dates tbc
Register your interest
- Collaborating Online with Confidence – 4 sessions – dates tbc 2022
Find out more
- Virtual Collaboration Online Bite-sized Workshops – 2 sessions – dates tbc 2022
Find out more
- Special Focus Webinars – Trust, Visual Working, Large Groups, Conflict –
Find out more
- Complex Collaboration Online Learning Lab – 4 sessions – dates tbc 2022 –
Contact us for details
Over 25 years of experience in organisational development, practised leadership expertise, ...
An engineering graduate with a corporate background, Katherine founded Meeting Magic in 19 ...
Sarah’s strengths are communication — engaging people in supportive and dynamic ways t ...
Our team attended a two part Virtual Collaboration Workshop with Meeting Magic. Kenda and Katherine guided us through some really practical ways of helping us to achieve our goals - the workshop was very hands-on allowing us to experience tools and approaches as learners whilst understanding how they work as facilitators. We would highly recommend the workshop, it has given us the confidence we needed to take the next steps in our journey. Thank you Meeting Magic.
People and Organisational Development Manager - NCFE