Blended Working Virtual Workshops
- Suddenly having to work remotely?
- Leading a team that needs to perfect blended (virtual & face to face) collaboration?
- Wanting to gather a large group virtually but not sure how to go about it?
- Exploring new ways to deliver your training or consultancy offer online?
We have designed two virtual workshops specifically for people like you. They will change your life or, at least, radically improve your ability to work efficiently and enjoyably in the virtual space!
And we still have a few dates available if you’d like to help yourself or your team to adapt to blended ways of working.
It’s easy to assume that everyone will adapt well, that they’ll share the same work patterns and habits virtually as they do face to face, and that they’ll have the same expectations of each other as they do when co-located; but we see time after time that this isn’t the case.
Over two sessions we’ll share 21 years of research and expertise to help you gain new insight and learn techniques to enable you and others to work just as well apart as you do together, if not better!
Workshop 1: 120-minute Connection Class
We’ll cover the basics on how to thrive and do great work when you’re not physically together:
- Generating and maintaining trust
- The best means of communication: phone calls, emails, online chat, virtual meeting platforms
- New tools for sharing work and making decisions together
- Insight and awareness: not everyone reacts the same way
- Staying connected and not feeling like you’re missing out, socially or career-wise
Workshop 2: 120-minute Collaboration Clinic
We’ll respond to questions and issues raised in the first webinar, providing bespoke advice and tools for virtual working, for example:
- Problems that are specific to you or your team and need solutions that are right for everyone
- Upcoming meetings or events that some or all won’t be present for
- Team members joining or leaving, or other team changes that will be difficult to manage
- Does everyone agree on how you have decided to handle the (Coronavirus) situation?
- How can you support each other when remote working presents unforeseen problems?
- Anything else that you feel (or we have noticed) and will create more problems if not addressed
Cost: Pay what you can. Yes, really. We generally charge £375 (per person) for both webinars but do not want cost to be a barrier to participation so let us know what feels good for you right now and we’ll be delighted to have you there. Group size up to 12 participants.
(please ask for tailored sessions for larger group sizes or alternative webinar duration)
There are plenty of advantages of working virtually but it’s a tricky road to navigate for those who aren’t used to it.
Don’t leave it to chance: these are skills, understanding and insights that will last well beyond any short-term challenges.
To find out more or book a place, please get in touch
We can’t change the world of connection and collaboration on our own!
Meeting Magic has always focused on supporting learning and developing capability and we have a suite of offers that we deliver in-house or as open programmes.
Open Programmes Dates for 2020
- Virtual Collaboration Online Workshops: –
- 11th & 18th May (8:00am GMT)
- 1st & 8th June (1:00pm GMT) – sign up here
- 29th June & 6th July (1:00pm GMT) – register your interest by dropping us a line at email@example.com
Over 20 years of experience in organisational development, practised leadership expertise, ...
An engineering graduate with a corporate background, Katherine founded Meeting Magic in 19 ...
Sarah’s strengths are communication — engaging people in supportive and dynamic ways t ...
I would highly recommend the Meeting Magic learning lab … I joined the lab expecting to learn new skills and gain some practical tools for effective collaboration – which I did. But I also gained so much more than that. The immersive experience and reflective space left me questioning everything I thought I knew about collaboration. I also came away with community of fellow collaborators from across sectors and countries. It was an invaluable experience and I really cannot recommend Katherine and Kenda enough to anyone who facilitates (or attends) meetings in the course of their work.
Interim Chief Operating Officer