Team Effectiveness Workshops
Are you someone who:
- Wants to organise & lead your face-to-face, remote, or hybrid team more intentionally?
- Wants to hone your skills to participate better in teams yourself?
- Manages complex cross functional projects?
- Participates in a lot of everyday meetings or workshops?
- Works as a consultant, either internally or externally?
What our Team Effectiveness programme can do for you:
As we all know, teams are the heartbeat of our organisations; the place where the work gets done. Team performance is critical to the success of any organisation and teams have to navigate not only the tasks they need to deliver but the dynamics that play out between team members, which can either help or hinder that work.
Our primary focus, over the course of three online sessions, is to equip participants with the practical knowledge and skills they need to work more confidently with teams or groups.
Meeting Magic has vast experience in developing team-working capability and we’ve been doing this face-to-face and virtually for over 20 years! Our core business is aimed at unlocking the collective power in teams and supporting intentional, powerful collaboration.
We use contemporary, practical methods to share this experience and train other how to do it too.
This is much more than just a training course. It’s a learning experience and the chance to connect with a community of like-minded people.
The course outcomes include:
- What are team dynamics and how do they help or hinder team effectiveness
- Insight into processes that underlie the work done in groups and teams
- Collaboration skills for everyday situations
This is achieved in a supportive learning environment, through a blend of approaches.
The design of the sessions will be anchored around 4 key questions:
- How can we focus a group on a common purpose and outcomes?
- How can we encourage trust, respect and participation in groups?
- How can we support clarity and understanding?
- How can we support decision-making and commitment to action?
You’ll leave the programme equipped with new learning and with tools and resources to use in your ongoing practice, including a copy of The Meeting Magic Method Toolkit (RRP £97.00).
If you have any interest, please do get in touch…
We can’t change the world of connection and collaboration on our own!
Meeting Magic has always focused on supporting learning and developing capability and we have a suite of offers that we deliver in-house or as open programmes.
Over 25 years of experience in organisational development, practised leadership expertise, ...
An engineering graduate with a corporate background, Katherine founded Meeting Magic in 19 ...
Sarah’s strengths are communication — engaging people in supportive and dynamic ways t ...
Our team attended a two part Virtual Collaboration Workshop with Meeting Magic. Kenda and Katherine guided us through some really practical ways of helping us to achieve our goals - the workshop was very hands-on allowing us to experience tools and approaches as learners whilst understanding how they work as facilitators. We would highly recommend the workshop, it has given us the confidence we needed to take the next steps in our journey. Thank you Meeting Magic.
People and Organisational Development Manager - NCFE