Creating powerful, enduring connection and collaboration
in individuals, groups, organisations and communities.
Who we are
Eclectic & Flexible: We chose carefully who we bring into our network and seek in our associates a combination of sound organisational experience with skill in managing human dynamics and systems in real time. It’s often difficult to identify what distinguishes them from others in similar fields; it’s an innate quality, a set of developed skills, and an almost palpable presence.
Seasoned & Strong: We have been doing this for a while and our track record speaks for itself. We work with leaders and managers at all levels in a broad variety of organisations, across many sectors, and in multiple contexts across the globe. Flexibility and adaptability are key to handling this complexity. We aren’t shrinking violets!
What gets us out of bed
We love to work with you
- When you have a group, large or small, that wants to do productive, creative, meaningful work
- When you want to inspire passion and responsibility in a group that will last beyond a single meeting or event
- When you want a bespoke approach to a unique situation, to find new solutions
- When you are willing to let go of old paradigms of working, and are open to new ideas
- When you want someone to have your back in a challenging or new situation
We’re not for you
- When you want a meeting that is purely presentations with Q&A or traditional breakout groups
- When you know what the answers are and want to persuade others
- When cost is the main factor and you just want the cheapest solution
- When you have a particular, fixed approach and are not open to new ideas
A second opinion
“The reason for bringing in Meeting Magic is … a very aligned way of thinking – not only are (they) experts in this space, they take it very seriously and they also hold it lightly, and understand large organisations.
Our experience of working with them is very powerful. We are advocates of their work because they have had such a strong impact on us.”
Head of L&D, for a Fortune, Global Top 100 Company
Meet our Team
Sarah’s strengths are communication — engaging people in supportive and dynamic ways to help them think differently, explore ideas and invest in moving forward. She understands the art of motivating individuals and teams, having worked with groups from the Financial Times, Linklaters, AON, and many other large enterprises.
Michael Dick is a senior business, marketing, brand and communications professional with broad experience in driving strategy and change initiatives. His passion is helping teams connect with each other and with key stakeholders, agencies and consumers, and helping management and implementation teams start and maintain strategic and system-wide change conversations.