Meeting Magic can help you get the most from your meetings. We tend to work with our clients on particularly important meetings such as: starting a new project; a leaders first meeting with a new team; a leadership team developing new strategy; a new team; solving a long term problem; and, large group engagements / conferences.
Meeting Magic has honed its approach to meeting facilitation over 15 years to and can bring you true expertise in preparation, design, running and documentation of your meeting. We have a partnership way of working with clients and the skills to help you focus on the business impact you want to create from your meeting. Some of the benefits of our approach include:
- Commitment and alignment to the meeting outcomes – this means follow up is much more likely to succeed after the meeting
- Engagement from the group – this means you get their best thinking in the meeting, which culminates in better decisions
- Clarity of information – this means misunderstandings are avoided onward communication is easier
- And, we do all of this without our meetings being dull – most participants say the time flies in meeting magic meetings.
Meeting Magic has a unique approach to meetings, which is hard to explain in words – seeing is believing! A flavour of how we work is listed below, but to get more of a sense of who we are, bring us into a piece of work and we’ll show you how we add benefit to your work:
- The preparation we do gets everyone clear and aligned on the meeting outcomes – we aim to talk to everyone coming to the meeting (or a reasonable representation).
- The outcomes we develop with you are aimed at impact beyond the meeting – we want action to happen after the meeting.
- We design and facilitate group processes that engage the participants and get their best thinking – we believe in the power of the group.
- We make space for leaders to be in the meeting, rather than having to worry about running the meeting – we see facilitation as a joint leadership role, with our client.
- We create impactful and useful visual charts that support the group work in the meeting and communication beyond the meeting – we help people see what they mean.
New HR director and leadership team for large FMCG company. A three day offsite aimed at developing the vision, strategy and plans for a global approach to HR. By the end of the meeting the group were equipped to go back into their parts of the business and work in a more aligned way than they had done before. We also facilitated virtual meetings after the f2f meeting to enable to group to keep connected and motivated in deploying the strategy. The result: an aligned approach to HR globally, for the first time.
A CEO and his leadership team in a business that had grown rapidly through acquisition. A two day offsite to develop vision, mission, strategy and values. We are now working with this leadership team in the deployment of this strategy, through the engagement of the wider organisation. The result: a new brand and overarching approach across the different operating units of the organisation.
The kick of meeting for a new global project. A one and a half day offsite to get the team aligned on the project goals and key stages of development. We also worked to develop sufficient mutual understanding and trust within the group, that they could work effectively in a virtual way, between meetings. The result: the successful set up of a new international division for the business.
An R&D leader and experts from around the world coming together to solve a long-term business problem. A week-long offsite that include prototyping and testing, until the group found a solution to a problem that had been causing problems in production. The result: a new solution for the product that solved the problems of the past.
In a business that had grown rapidly through acquisition. A two-day offsite to develop vision, mission, strategy and values. We are now working with this leadership team in the deployment of this strategy, through the engagement of the wider organisation. The result: a new brand and overarching approach across the different operating units of the organisation.
These are a brief sampling of our successful work with clients from many business sectors. Since we rely on your wisdom and experience, and you know you world best, we partner with you to help you lead your teams and groups to your identified outcomes. We help you succeed. Call us at +44 (0)1628 471 114 or email us to begin a discussion about your meeting facilitation needs.