LVMH Case Study
How can we have our annual global meeting without flying everyone into one location during the Coronavirus outbreak?
We took a three day face to face meeting and developed a blended design
- Design developed by MM and shared with client design team
- Individual preparation of context maps – collated and shared before the meeting
- Practical preparation of venue and technology
- AsiaPacific participated real time at the start and USA at the end of the meeting, Europe throughout
- Equality of environment created by having all participants individually online for trust building at the start
- Buddy system created to support share of voice for virtual participants in the f2f meeting
- Presentations kept short to make space for conversation & exploration.
- Time made for reflection and learning about how the group was working in real-time
- Recordings of the meeting chapters sent to everyone
- Storybook of the meeting made for people unable to participate
- Follow-up video sent by leader highlighting insights and actions to follow-up
- Team spirit and connection
- Commitment to collaborate beyond the meeting
- Shared understanding of the global issues and priorities for the year
- Raised awareness of the different perspectives in the team and some of the consequences of this, making it easier to collaborate going forward.
- Team able to be more flexible during the corona crisis – leading to agile response to changing needs